Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Personal Quote

My quote is: "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. (Confucius)" I chose this quote because it tells people to pay effort and never give up. Even though the progress is slow, as long as we keep going, we would finally reach the goal. Confucius is the first teacher in China who affect the Chinese culture.
I made the quote look straight and well arranged in a balance from top to bottom. I rotated some of the words in order to create variaties. I used the color blue for the word "slowly" because blue means calm and peaceful. I chose orange for "go" because orange represents energy and enthusiasm. "Stop" is the most important word of this quote so I capitalized it and made it red. As Confucius was a man who lived in ancient China, and there is still a lot of mysteries about him, I used the color purple to express the mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment