Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Typography

I used the type on a path tool to type on two rounded rectangle. This is the shape of design elements. The quote is focused mainly on film, so I made the word "film" large and standing out. Other larger and bolded words are the keyword in the quote. They need to be seen at the first glance.



I used brown for the main word "film" because watching a film is a relaxing acticity, and brown is a formal color which can occupy this quote. I chose orange for "music" and blue for "fiction" because these two words express the main idea of the sentence; orange shows the enthusiastic of music, and blue shows the mysterious of fiction. "Mood", "feeling", and "theme" were colored purple because they are spiritual words. Pink is used for "emotion" because it represents the warm and caring feeling.

1 comment:

  1. The circle looks good, but I think the last statement transitions from the center to the left and looses some focus.

    ReplyDelete